For children of all ages
Brought to you on location at Schools, Libraries and (Tech) Events
- Chocolate Printing: For the kids who can’t yet draw on the computer and still want to have a fun 3D-themed (birthday) party!
- Discover 3D printing: General 3D printing demo/presentation. Explaining the technology in a way everyone can understand
- Custom Key Chains: Learn how easy it is to work with design software, creating something physical (and unique) for yourself or your friends
- Make it in Minecraft: Use the popular game as a 3D modeling tool!
- Discover 3D Printing (in-depth): Wide introduction to the available Technologies, followed by discussion of the hardware inside of the machine; the firmware driving the electronics; software for professional (and amateur) modeling; and finally bringing it all together by producing one or more parts onsite.
- Custom 3D event: Want an inspiring event for your (cultural/educational/other) organization? My motivation is to share what I know about technology. Let’s talk and see if we can bring our worlds together.
- Need help building or fixing a 3D machine? Go to Consultation page
Learn about 3D printing technology from someone who designs and builds his own machines.
4+ Chocolate Printing 96.8 EUR
6+ Custom Key Chains 72.6 EUR
12+ Custom 3D event 96.8 EUR
6+ Discover 3D printing 60.5 EUR
12+ Discover 3D printing (in-depth) 60.5 EUR
Make it in Minecraft! 60.5 EUR